News, Views and Information about NRIs.

A NRI Sabha of Canada's trusted source of News & Views for NRIs around the World.



September 24, 2011

I love you India, tweets Paris Hilton



Paris Hilton in Mumbai
Paris Hilton in Mumbai More Pics














Paris Hilton arrived in Mumbai yesterday, and is ready to rock India over the next three days. However, netizens were literally able to follow Paris through her departure from the US and her arrival in India, thanks to her love for Twitter. 

September 23, in the US
Taking off to #Mumbai #India #YES! So excited to be going there for my first time!

September 24 in Mumbai
Just landed in #Mumbai #IndiaYay! So excited! This is going to be an amazing trip! :)
Wow! What a warm welcome into #Mumbai. Hundreds of fans and media waiting for me when I landed & its 4am here! I love you #India!

l Lol. Yes! RT @megandamico: Holy India! Everyone just went nuts for @ParisHilton @ the airport @ 4am. It was like a very organized riot! Ha!

l So jet lagged, but going to try and sleep. I have arrived #Mumbai! #YES! Big day tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment