News, Views and Information about NRIs.

A NRI Sabha of Canada's trusted source of News & Views for NRIs around the World.



November 19, 2011

Demi Moore To Divorce Ashton Kutcher


After six years and two alleged affairs Demi Moore has finally had enough.
"It is with great sadness and a heavy heart that I have decided to end my six-year marriage to Ashton," the Ghost actress said in a statement released to the media.
"As a woman, a mother and a wife there are certain values and vows that I hold sacred, and it is in this spirit that I have chosen to move forward with my life,” she continued. “This is a trying time for me and my family, and so I would ask for the same compassion and privacy that you would give to anyone going through a similar situation."
For his part, Kutcher took the matter seriously enough to keep his thoughts within 140 characters.
"I will forever cherish the time I spent with Demi," Kutcher (or his media oversight company) Tweeted. The message continues: "Marriage is one of the most difficult things in the world and unfortunately sometimes they fail. Love and light, AK."
Moore, 49, and Kutcher, 33, were married in 2005 in a private ceremony.
Judging by Moore's statement, it appears no amount of Kabbalah counselling nor couple's retreats could save the marriage. In September, a flurry of tabloid headlines were roused by the Two and a Half Men star's alleged affair during a guys' weekend in San Diego.
There is no official word as to when Moore plans on filing the necessary papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment